About 340B Health
340B Health is an organization of more than 1,300 public and private non-profit hospitals and health systems that participate in the federal 340B drug pricing program. 340B Health’s mission is to be the leading advocate and resource for those providers who serve their communities through participation in the 340B drug pricing program.
About the position
340B Health is recruiting a candidate to serve as Finance Coordinator. This position reports to the Vice President of Finance and Human Resources. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career while contributing to our organization’s vital mission: to enable the nation’s most vulnerable patients to receive much-needed pharmacy care.
Work closely with the Vice President of Finance and Human Resources to ensure the completion of all tasks related to accounts receivable and accounts payable, including, but not limited to:
- Processing incoming check, credit card and ACH payments
- Contacting unpaid customers in a timely manner to ensure on-time payment
- Oversight of corporate credit card statements
- Inputting payables into Anybill and QuickBooks
- Maintaining vendor list for internal review and for 1099 processing
- Assist in budget updates and reporting
- Assist with Audit and Finance Committee presentations
Assist in the maintenance and execution of Human Resources tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Managing recruitment tracking and job postings
- Assisting in maintaining personnel files and associated state and federal records
- Assisting in administration of employee-related benefits and insurance policies, including: health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in accounting, including financial accounting controls, processes and procedures, preferably in a non-profit environment. Ideal candidates will have familiarity with and/or understanding of computerized accounting systems, preferably Quickbooks and membership databases such as iMIS as well as budgeting software such as Adaptive Insights.
Candidates should possess: excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven interpersonal skills; the ability to work within a team environment and under pressure; the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines; advanced MS Office skills. Generous salary and benefits package.
Pay is commensurate with experience. 340B Health provides exceptional benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, Metro benefit, 401K plan, casual dress code, and generous leave time.
More information about 340B Health can be found at www.340BHealth.org. Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to HR@340BHealth.org or fax them to the Administrator at 202-552-5868. Please state the starting date of your availability, your salary requirements, and how you learned about this position. No phone calls please.
340B Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.