CONNECT WITH 340B HEALTH AT THE
ASHP MIDYEAR in Anaheim
|340B Health Breakfast Briefing|
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Monday, December 3, 2017
340B Health invites you to two special events prior to the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in Anaheim. Please join us so you can receive an update on latest developments in 340B and network with your peers in the 340B community.
340B Health Breakfast BRIEFING
SYNOPSIS: Congress and the Trump Administration have signaled in recent months that rising drug prices are an ongoing policy priority. Recent bills, draft legislation, and congressional hearings have all focused on 340B as part of this conversation, in addition to recent payment reductions proposed in the 2019 Medicare Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) proposed rule.
Join 340B Health on Monday, December 3 for a workshop to learn about key current and anticipated 340B-related developments. Topics will include:
- 340B program changes from the White House and Executive Branch, including the Medicare Part B payment reduction for 340B hospitals and Part B modifier requirements, updates on current litigation challenging the new policies and congressional action to address the payment cuts
- Status of HRSA’s civil monetary penalty final rule
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Discussion of Medicaid rules for 340B drugs
- How you can engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
This is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers and there will be plenty of time for Q&A. We look forward to seeing you!
- Maureen Testoni, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, 340B Health
- Rob Miller, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Strategic Planning & Operations, 340B Health
- Steven Miller, Vice President, Pharmacy Services, 340B Health
|Registration Category||Registration Fee|
|Standard Members, and Associate Members||$35|
|Contract Pharmacy Affiliate Members||$50|
|Corporate Partners||CLICK HERE|
To register, please click here.
EXCLUSIVE RECEPTION FOR
Please join us for this special networking event where you can connect with the 340B Health team as well as other 340B stakeholders. The event is free for Individual Members (IMs).
Individual Membership enables you to receive benefits supplementing those you receive through your organization’s membership with 340B Health. As an IM you can access early-bird booking for 340B Coalition conference hotels, advance your career, build your network, and engage in much-needed advocacy to protect 340B.
It is not too late to join today and take advantage of our special fall promotion: Join for just $25 and your membership will not expire until December 31, 2019! Check with your employer about paying your dues and join today for exclusive programming and access.
MORE INFORMATION: For more details about these events, please contact Matt Dorocak at email@example.com or (202) 536-2286.