340B Updates Webinar Series
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
1:00 – 1:45 PM ET
DURATION: 45 minutes, including Q&A.
We are excited to offer the Updates from the Field webinars once again for 2021! This series will deliver 340B content in a condensed format to accommodate for busy schedules. Presented by our partners, these educational webinars will cover a wide range of topics including 340B compliance, COVID-19 best practices, community outreach, and much more.
We invite you to join for the second update of this series:
- Series 2:
- Improve Patient Outcomes with 340B and Value-based Care
- Best Practices for Communicating with Manufacturers
- Series 2:
- Lynn Barr, Founder & Executive Chair, Caravan Health
- LeeAnn Scheer, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Caravan Health
- Chris Lishko, Vice President, Ponaman Healthcare Consulting
REGISTRATION: The event is limited to 340B Health member hospitals and pre-registration is required. To register, please click the “REGISTER NOW!” button above. The deadline to register for Series 2 is Tuesday, June 8th.
Enhanced, Standard, Basic, Affiliate Member Hospital
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-552-5850.
MORE INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP: For more details about this event, please contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or (202) 552-5864. For more details on membership, please visit our website.