2022 340B Health Breakfast Briefing (ASHP)
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Monday, December 5
6:45 am – 8:45 am PST
Online registration is now closed. To register onsite, please come to the Mandalay Bay North Convention Center, South Pacific F meeting room, at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
340B Health invites you to an interactive seminar on December 5, prior to the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in Las Vegas. Please join us to receive updates on the latest developments in 340B and to network with your peers in the 340B community.
340B has been a hot topic throughout 2022 with many developments affecting pharmacy and clinical practice as well as the financial health of many healthcare organizations. Attendees will learn about many of these developments, including
- Increasing interest on Capitol Hill on limiting how hospitals can use 340B
- Status of manufacturer restrictions and conditions on access to 340B pricing for drugs dispensed by contract pharmacies, including real-life impact of sharing data
- Updates on HRSA’s stance on patient definition, based on current audit findings and trends
- State anti-discrimination laws and helpful resources to address payer reimbursement policies
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
In addition to learning the latest changes to the program, this is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
- Maureen Testoni, President and Chief Executive Officer, 340B Health
- Steven Miller, Vice President, Pharmacy Services, 340B Health
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: Contact email@example.com or 202-552-5850.