CONNECT WITH 340B HEALTH in Las Vegas
|Reception for 340B Helath Individual Members and Fundraiser for 340B Health PAC||340B Health Breakfast Briefing|
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Monday, December 9, 2019
(registration and Continental breakfast will begin at 6:45 AM)
340B Health invites you two special events prior to the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting in Las Vegas. Please join us to receive updates on the latest developments in 340B and to network with your peers in the 340B community.
340B Health Breakfast BRIEFING
oin 340B Health on December 9, for an interactive seminar on 340B program developments aimed at helping attendees understand changes and potential changes to the 340B program, as well as the latest in best practices for maintaining 340B program compliance. Topics will include:
- The latest on 340B legislative proposals and Capitol Hill activity impacting 340B
- Updates on changes from the Executive Branch, including cuts to Medicare part B payments for 340B hospitals and other regulations that impact 340B
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Discussion of recent manufacturer inquiry letters and tips for responding
- Identifying improper manufacturer charges through the new ceiling price website
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
- Steven Miller, Vice President, Pharmacy Services, 340B Health
|Registration Category||Registration Fee|
|Standard Members, and Associate Members||$35|
To register, please click here.
EXCLUSIVE RECEPTION FOR
Please join us for this special fundraising event where you can connect with the 340B Health team and support the vital 340B Health Political Action Committee (PAC). Our nonpartisan PAC engages with candidates supportive of the 340B program and plays an important role in raising the profile of 340B with Congressional leaders. To learn more about the PAC, read our 2018 annual report here. The event is open to Individual Members (IMs) only, and there is no charge for attendance
Individual Membership enables you to receive benefits supplementing those you receive through your organization’s membership with 340B Health. As an IM you can access early-bird booking for 340B Coalition conference hotels, advance your career, build your network, and engage in much-needed advocacy to protect 340B.
It is not too late to join today and take advantage of our special fall promotion: Join for just $25 and your membership will not expire until December 31, 2020! Check with your employer about paying your dues and join today for exclusive programming and access.
MORE INFORMATION: For more details about these events, please contact Matt Dorocak at email@example.com or (202) 536-2286.