340B & the States: Policies Impacting
340B at the State-level
Thursday, September 9, 2021
2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
DURATION: 60 minutes, including Q&A.
State legislatures and Medicaid agencies continue to consider and adopt a wide array of policies impacting 340B. In this webinar, 340B Health staff will address the following areas related to 340B policymaking by states:
- How federal rules and developments affect states’ 340B policies
- State policies impacting whether covered entities can benefit from using 340B drugs for Medicaid patients
- State officials questioning how covered entities use their 340B benefit
- State laws protecting 340B providers from discriminatory PBM policies
- States’ increasing interest in combatting pharmaceutical manufacturers’ restrictive contract pharmacy policies
- Tips for advocating on 340B issues with state officials
INTENDED AUDIENCE: C-Suite executives and other authorizing officials, pharmacy directors, in-house counsel, government relations staff, 340B managers, and compliance officers.
By attending the 340B & the States: Policies Impacting 340B at the State-level Webinar offered by 340B Health participants may earn up to 1 ACHE Qualified Education hour toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
- Greg Doggett, Vice President, Legal and Policy Counsel, 340B Health
- Amanda Smith, Assistant Counsel, 340B Health
REGISTRATION: The event is limited to 340B hospitals and 340B Health Corporate Partners and pre-registration is required. To register, please click the “REGISTER NOW!” button above. The deadline to register is Wednesday, September 8th.
Enhanced Member Hospital
Standard, Basic, Affiliate Member Hospital
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: Contact email@example.com or (202) 552-5850.
MORE INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP: For more details about this event, please contact Shane Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 552-5864. For more details on membership, please visit our website.