Thursday, December 13
11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
(check-in begins at 11:00 AM)
Goode Building - 11th Floor
1722 Pine Street
Montgomery, AL 36103
SYNOPSIS: Congress and the Trump Administration have signaled in recent months that rising drug prices are an ongoing policy priority. Recent bills, draft legislation, and Congressional hearings have all focused on 340B as part of this conversation.
Join 340B Health on December 13 for this interactive workshop to learn about key current and anticipated 340B-related developments. Topics will include:
- 340B program changes from the White House and Executive Branch, including the Medicare Part B payment reduction for 340B hospitals and Part B modifier requirements, updates on current litigation challenging the new policies and congressional action to address the payment cuts
- The President’s Blueprint to Lower Drug Prices and Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs and request for information regarding 340B issues
- Status of HRSA’s civil monetary penalty final rule
- Status of payment reductions proposed in the 2019 Medicare Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) proposed rule
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Discussion of Medicaid rules for 340B drugs
- How you can engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
This is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers and there will be plenty of time for Q&A. We look forward to seeing you!
- Maureen Testoni, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Dibitetto, Vice President, Government Relations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We encourage hospital and health system CEOs, COOs, CFOs, counsel, government relations/public relations directors, pharmacy directors and 340B managers to attend. The event is limited to hospitals, 340B Health corporate partners and contract pharmacy affiliates.
REGISTRATION: This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required. A confirmation will be emailed to you once you register so please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly. The deadline to register is Friday, December 7th.
|Category||Number of Registrations|
|340B Hospitals (current and prospective 340B Health members)||4 per hospital|
340B Health Pinnacle and
Diamond Level Corporate Partners
|3 per firm|
|340B Health Platinum and Gold Level Corporate Partners||2 per firm|
340B Health Business Level Contract
|2 per firm|
|340B Health Silver Level Corporate Partners and Individual Level Contract Pharmacy Affiliates||1 per firm|
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Matt Dorocak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2286.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: For more details on Institutional Membership for hospitals, please visit our website or contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or (202) 552-5864.