Friday, November 8, 2019
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM CT
(check-in begins at 10:30 AM)
University of Illinois at Chicago
Student Center West – Thompson A
828 S. Wolcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60612
SYNOPSIS: Please join 340B Health on November 8, for a town hall featuring hospitals and patients discussing the importance of the 340B program, followed by a networking lunch and interactive workshop to learn about key current and anticipated 340B developments. Topics will include:
- The latest update on 340B legislative proposals and Capitol Hill activity impacting 340B
- The latest update on changes from the Executive Branch, including cuts to Medicare part B payments for 340B hospitals and other regulations that impact 340B
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Discussion of recent manufacturer inquiry letters and tips for responding
- Identifying improper manufacturer charges through the new ceiling price website
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
There will be plenty of time for Q&A and this is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers. We look forward to seeing you!
Maureen Testoni, President and CEO, 340B Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We encourage hospital and health system CEOs, COOs, CFOs, counsel, government relations/public relations directors, pharmacy directors and 340B managers to attend. The event is limited to hospitals and 340B Health corporate partners.
REGISTRATION: This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required. A confirmation will be emailed to you once you register so please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly. The deadline to register is Wednesday, November 6.
|Category||Number of Registrations|
|340B Health Member Hospitals||Unlimited|
|340B Health Pinnacle and
Diamond Level Corporate Partners
|3 per firm|
|340B Health Platinum, Gold, and Silver Level
|2 per firm|
|340B Health Corporate Resource Affiliates||1 per firm|
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Matt Dorocak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2286.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: For more details on Institutional Membership for hospitals, please visit our website or contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or (202) 552-5864.