Tuesday, September 10, 2019
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM CT
(check-in begins at 10:30 AM)
** Note: New Location**
Des Moines Marriott Downtown
Cedar Rapids/Council Bluffs Room: 3rd Floor
700 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
SYNOPSIS: The 340B drug pricing program remains a hot topic of conversation on Capitol Hill and within the Trump Administration. Efforts to make changes to 340B may come in the form of legislation or regulations.
Join 340B Health on September 10, for this interactive workshop to learn about 340B program developments, helping attendees understand changes and potential changes to the 340B program while maintaining 340B program compliance. Topics will include:
- The latest update on 340B legislative proposals and Capitol Hill activity impacting 340B
- 340B program changes from the Executive Branch, including an update on the lawsuit challenging Medicare Part B payment reductions for 340B hospitals
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Update on manufacturer inquiry letters to hospitals and tips for responding
- HRSA’s civil monetary penalty final rule and ceiling price website, launched in April 2019
- Discussion of Medicaid rules for 340B drugs
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
There will be plenty of time for Q&A and this is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers. We look forward to seeing you!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We encourage hospital and health system CEOs, COOs, CFOs, counsel, government relations/public relations directors, pharmacy directors and 340B managers to attend. The event is limited to hospitals and 340B Health corporate partners.
REGISTRATION: This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required. A confirmation will be emailed to you once you register so please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly. The deadline to register is Friday, September 6.
|Category||Number of Registrations|
|340B Member Hospitals||Unlimited|
|340B Health Pinnacle and
Diamond Level Corporate Partners
|3 per firm|
|340B Health Platinum, Gold, and Silver Level
|2 per firm|
|340B Health Corporate Resource Affiliates||1 per firm|
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Matt Dorocak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2286.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: For more details on Institutional Membership for hospitals, please visit our website or contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or (202) 552-5864.