Thursday, November 14, 2019
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM CT
(check-in begins at 10:30 AM)
Hilton Garden Inn and Edmond Conference Center (Hosted in conjunction by INTEGRIS Health)
2833 Conference Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
SYNOPSIS: Join 340B Health on November 14, for this interactive workshop to learn about 340B program developments, helping attendees understand changes and potential changes to the 340B program while maintaining 340B program compliance. Topics will include:
- The latest update on 340B legislative proposals and Capitol Hill activity impacting 340B
- The latest update on changes from the Executive Branch, including cuts to Medicare part B payments for 340B hospitals and other regulations that impact 340B
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Discussion of recent manufacturer inquiry letters and tips for responding
- Identifying improper manufacturer charges through the new ceiling price website
- Opportunities to engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
There will be plenty of time for Q&A and this is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers. We look forward to seeing you!
Kathryn DiBitetto, Vice President, Government Affairs, 340B Health
Amanda Nagrotsky, Legal Counsel, 340B Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We encourage hospital and health system CEOs, COOs, CFOs, counsel, government relations/public relations directors, pharmacy directors and 340B managers to attend. The event is limited to hospitals that are members to 340B Health and 340B Health corporate partners.
REGISTRATION: This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required. A confirmation will be emailed to you once you register so please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly. The deadline to register is Tuesday, November 12.
|Category||Number of Registrations|
|340B Health Member Hospitals||Unlimited|
|340B Health Pinnacle and
Diamond Level Corporate Partners
|3 per firm|
|340B Health Platinum, Gold, and Silver Level
|2 per firm|
|340B Health Corporate Resource Affiliates||1 per firm|
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Matt Dorocak at email@example.com or (202) 536-2286.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: For more details on Institutional Membership for hospitals, please visit our website or contact Shane Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 552-5864.