Tuesday, June 18
11:00AM – 3:00 PM CT
(check-in begins at 10:30 AM)
Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital
GSO Education Center
2000 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37236
SYNOPSIS: Drug pricing was a focus for both Congress and the Trump Administration in 2018. Last year brought bills, draft legislation, and Congressional hearings all focused on 340B as part of the drug pricing conversation and the new 116th Congress has already signaled that drug pricing will continue to be a priority in 2019.
Join 340B Health on June 18 for this interactive workshop to learn about key current and anticipated 340B-related developments. Topics will include:
- 340B program changes from the White House and Executive Branch, including the Medicare Part B payment reduction for 340B hospitals and Part B modifier requirements and an update on litigation challenging the new policies
- The President’s Blueprint to Lower Drug Prices and Reduce Out-of-Pocket Costs and request for information regarding 340B issues
- Status of HRSA’s civil monetary penalty final rule and ceiling price website
- Status of the IPI Model and its potential impact on hospitals
- Current HRSA audit findings and trends, including recommendations for 340B compliance
- Discussion of Medicaid rules for 340B drugs
- How you can engage in advocacy and communications efforts to protect 340B
This is also a great opportunity to network with your 340B peers and there will be plenty of time for Q&A. We look forward to seeing you!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We encourage hospital and health system CEOs, COOs, CFOs, counsel, government relations/public relations directors, pharmacy directors and 340B managers to attend. The event is limited to hospitals and 340B Health corporate partners.
REGISTRATION: This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required. A confirmation will be emailed to you once you register so please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly. The deadline to register is Friday, Jun 14th.
|Category||Number of Registrations|
|340B Health Pinnacle and
Diamond Level Corporate Partners
|3 per firm|
|340B Health Platinum, Gold, and Silver Level
|2 per firm|
|340B Health Corporate Resource Affiliates||1 per firm|
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Matt Dorocak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2286.
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: For more details on Institutional Membership for hospitals, please visit our website or contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or (202) 552-5864.