COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR: MAXIMIZING 340B HEALTH MEMBERSHIP
DURATION: 60 minutes, including 15 minute Q & A.
Want to make sure you and your hospital are getting the most out of your 340B Health membership and accessing all of our valuable benefits and programs? Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, September 5, from 2:00-3:00 PM (Eastern) to find out how to:
- Interact with our many valuable digital resources, including our new split-billing solution evaluation tools, 340B Employed (online career site) and The Exchange online community
- Receive personalized, 1:1 technical support
- Participate in webinars on real-time compliance and other topics and issues
- Engage in advocacy efforts to protect the 340B program
- Connect with supply-chain vendors that provide 340B-related IT, audit and other solutions
- Become an Individual Member and receive supplemental career development, networking and other opportunities – including priority booking for 340B Coalition conference hotels
- Create educational pathways for your multi-disciplinary team
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Pharmacy directors, 340B managers, CFOs, in-house counsel, government relations directors and compliance officers.
- Shane Kelley, Director of Member Services
- Elise Cranston, Grassroots and Advocacy Manager, 340B Health
REGISTRATION: Click here to register. The deadline is September 3. A confirmation will be emailed to you. If you need help registering, contact Matt Dorocak at (202) 536-2286 or email@example.com.
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Shane Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 552-5864.