Complimentary Webinar: Maximizing 340B Health Membership
DURATION: 60 minutes, including 15 minute Q & A.
Want to make sure you and your hospital are getting the most out of your membership in 340B Health and accessing all of our valuable benefits and programs? Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, April 3, from 2:00-3:00 PM (Eastern) to find out how to:
- Interact with our many valuable digital resources, including our new split-billing solution evaluation tools, 340B Employed (online career site) and The Exchange online community
- Receive personalized, 1:1 technical support
- Participate in webinars on real-time compliance and other topics and issues
- Engage in advocacy efforts to protect the 340B program
- Connect with supply-chain vendors that provide 340B-related IT, audit and other solutions
- Become an Individual Member and receive supplemental career development, networking and other opportunities – including priority booking for 340B Coalition conference hotels
- Create educational pathways for your multi-disciplinary team
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Pharmacy directors, 340B managers, CFOs, in-house counsel, government relations directors and compliance officers.
- Shane Kelley, Director of Member Services
REGISTRATION: Click here to register. The deadline is April 1. A confirmation will be emailed to you. If you need help registering, contact Matt Dorocak at (202) 536-2286 or email@example.com.
MORE INFORMATION: Contact Shane Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 552-5864.