Complimentary Webinar: Your Challenges, Our Solutions
Thursday, March 14, 2019
1:00-2:00 PM Eastern
Policymakers have signaled in recent months that rising drug prices and 340B are an ongoing policy priority. Join us for a complimentary webinar for prospective members to learn more about 340B Health’s many programs, resources, and services, all aimed at helping you and your team navigate 340B. Everything we offer, ranging from our Exchange online community to our customized technical assistance and our member-only events – is designed just for 340B hospitals.
At this complimentary event, you will receive a real-time update on the major challenges facing 340B including the latest legislative developments. We will discuss audit finding trends and show you how a 340B Health membership can help address your pressing operational and compliance questions, such as:
- How can we ensure compliance given changes to Medicare Part B reimbursement for 340B drugs?
- My hospital is about to be audited – how can we best prepare?
- Can I compare and assess split-billing software vendors?
- How can I connect with my peers to get answers to my day-to-day implementation questions?
- How can I work with 340B Health to help protect 340B, so our hospital can continue to provide care for our low-income and rural patients?
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Pharmacy directors, 340B managers, CFOs, in-house counsel, government relations directors and compliance officers.
- Shane Kelley, Senior Manager of Membership
- Amanda Nagrotsky, Assistant Counsel
- Michelle Kroll, PAC and Advocacy Manager
REGISTRATION: The event is free, but registration is required. To register, please here. The deadline to register is Tuesday, March 12.
A confirmation will be e-mailed to you once you register so please be sure to enter your e-mail address correctly. If you have questions about your registration or creating a log-in account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP: For more details about this event, please contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or 202-552-5864. For more details on membership, please visit our website.