Exclusive Corporate Partner Webinar:
340B Advocacy Tools and You
DURATION: 45 minutes, including 15-minute Q & A.
340B Health Corporate Partners serve an important role in protecting and preserving the 340B program. As valued stakeholders in the 340B community, you help amplify the voices of your clients and the communities that they serve. 340B Health wants to help Corporate Partners by providing resources to assist in telling the stories of your clients and protect 340B. Join 340B Health for a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, December 12 from 3:00 to 3:45 PM (Eastern) to find out how to:
- Use 340B Health’s digital resources, including 340B Advocacy and Communications Toolkits
- Help your clients complete 340B Health Impact Profiles and tell their 340B stories
- Utilize your partnership with 340B Health to assist hospitals in advocacy efforts
- Rob Miller, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Strategic Planning, and Operations
- Amanda Sellers Smith, Senior Manager, Grassroots Advocacy
- Michelle Kroll, PAC and Advocacy Manager, 340B Health
INTENDED AUDIENCE: 340B Health Corporate Partner Professionals
REGISTRATION: The deadline to register is Monday, December 10.
For questions regarding this webinar, please contact Matt Dorocak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2286.