EXCLUSIVE INDIVIDUAL MEMBER WEBINAR:
COST CONTAINMENT AND AFFORDABILITY
DURATION: 45 minutes, including Q & A.
The conversation about the future of health care continues in the new Congress and is largely dominating the discussion on the presidential campaign trail. Two issues central to this dialogue are cost containment and affordability. Some key questions the webinar will focus on:
- How can Congress effectively address high drug prices?
- What is the path to stabilization of the ACA?
- Will surprise billing remain a priority for both the administration and Congress?
Join us for this individual member-only webinar as we take a look at current trends, key players, and potential implications of these issues in the debate over health care.
- Rodney Whitlock: Vice President, McDermott+Consulting
- Emma Zimmerman: Policy Consultant, McDermott+Consulting
INTENDED AUDIENCE: This complimentary event is offered exclusively to Individual Members of 340B Health.
REGISTRATION: To register, please click here.
For questions regarding this webinar or the 340B Health PAC, please contact Michelle Kroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2283.