MAXIMIZING YOUR 340B HEALTH MEMBERSHIP
DURATION: 45 minutes, including Q&A.
Want to make sure you and your hospital are getting the most out of your 340B Health membership and accessing all of our valuable benefits and programs? Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, October 12 from 2:00-2:45 PM (Eastern) to find out how to:
- Interact with our many valuable digital resources, including our new split-billing solution evaluation tools, 340B Employed (online career site) and The Exchange online community
- Receive personalized, 1:1 technical support
- Participate in webinars on real-time compliance and other topics and issues
- Engage in advocacy efforts to protect the 340B program
- Connect with supply-chain vendors that provide 340B-related IT, audit and other solutions
- Become an Individual Member and receive supplemental career development, networking and other opportunities – including priority booking for 340B Coalition conference hotels
- Create educational pathways for your multi-disciplinary team
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Pharmacy directors, 340B managers, CFOs, in-house counsel, government relations directors and compliance officers.
- Shane Kelley, Director of Member Services, 340B Health
- Tom O’Donnell, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, 340B Health
REGISTRATION: Click here to register. The deadline is Tuesday, October 10th . A confirmation will be emailed to you. If you need help registering, contact Kalika Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE INFORMATION: For more details about this event, please contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com