State Policies Impacting the 340B Program
DURATION: 60 minutes, including Q&A.
Historically, most state-level policy development related to the 340B program has been limited to state Medicaid agencies developing rules governing billing, reimbursement, and duplicate discount prevention for 340B drugs. Over the past year, state policymakers have shown an increased and broader interest in the 340B program. States have considered or enacted a wide array of policies impacting 340B hospitals.
In this webinar, 340B Health will describe state policy trends and provide examples from specific states, including:
- New laws prohibiting payers from reimbursing for 340B drugs at discriminatory rates
- Proposals to require hospitals to report 340B-related information to the state
- Initiatives to redirect hospital savings from 340B Medicaid managed care claims to the state Medicaid agency
- Inadvertent consequences of new state proposals that could impact overall 340B eligibility for hospitals
- State Medicaid policies impacting a hospital’s ability to carve in or out, particularly for Medicaid managed care
We also will discuss ideas for how hospitals can advocate on 340B issues with state officials.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: C-Suite executives and other authorizing officials, pharmacy directors, in-house counsel, government relations staff, 340B managers, and compliance officers.
- Greg Doggett, Vice President, Legal and Policy Counsel, 340B Health
- Amanda Nagrotsky, Legal Counsel, 340B Health
REGISTRATION: The event is limited to 340B hospitals and prospective member hospitals and pre-registration is required. To register, please click the “REGISTER NOW!” button above. The deadline to register is Monday, December 16th.
|Registration Category||Registration Fee|
|Enhanced Member Hospital, 340B Health Corporate Partners||No charge|
|Standard, Basic, Affiliate Member Hospital||$25|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: Contact Matt Dorocak at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 536-2286.
MORE INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP: For more details about this event, please contact Shane Kelley at email@example.com or (202) 552-5864. For more details on membership, please visit our website.