Webinar: 340B Legislative policy proposals
DURATION: 60 minutes, including Q & A.
As Congress continues to address lowering drug prices and bringing down health care costs, 340B has been incorporated into these discussions.
Join 340B experts for an in-depth review of 340B policy proposals that would have a significant impact on hospitals.
The 60-minute webinar will cover:
- The comprehensive 340B reporting legislative language that was being considered this summer
- Restrictive policies that would change eligibility or remove hospitals from 340B
- Ways you can communicate the value of 340B to Congress
There have been no legislative changes to 340B this year, but hospitals must be prepared in the event that proposals move forward. Join us for this detailed discussion.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: 340B hospitals, hospital pharmacists, CFOs, compliance officers and government relations professionals
- Maureen Testoni, President and Chief Executive Officer, 340B Health
- Kathryn Dibitetto, Vice President, Government Relations, 340B Health
REGISTRATION: To register, please click here. The deadline is Monday, July 22.
|Registration Category||Registration Fee|
|Enhanced Member Hospital||No charge|
|Standard, Basic, Affiliate Member Hospital||$25|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT: Contact Matt Dorocak at email@example.com or (202) 536-2286.
MORE INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP: For more details about this event, please contact Shane Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 552-5864. For more details on membership, please visit our website.