Contract Pharmacy Affiliates
Information - Education - Connectivity
As an affiliate, you will have UNLIMITED ACCESS to resources including:
- Complimentary subscription to the 340B Health Update and access to the contract pharmacy resource center, providing REAL-TIME INFORMATION about the latest 340B developments;
- Complimentary, ONE-ON-ONE technical consultations with our staff of attorneys and health system leaders on your pressing 340B questions;
- Access to many 340B RESOURCES, including audit tools, sample policy and procedure guides, advocacy resource center, regulatory analysis, and more;
- Opportunity to NETWORK with covered entities and other contract pharmacies in the 340B space through our regional roundtables;
- ACCESS to the Exchange, our new communities forum where you will be able to join discussions and answer questions for covered entities and other contract pharmacies and 340B Informed, our new news blog where you will receive the most up-to-date reports and comments on the 340B program;
- Significant DISCOUNTS on exhibiting and conference registrations.
Click here to view contract pharmacy affiliate partnership benefits. If you have any questions or would like to apply for contract pharmacy affiliate partnership, please contact Lee-Anne Gabrielli at email@example.com or 202-552-5856.
Business Affiliate Partners
- ASP Cares Pharmacy
- Noble Health Services, Inc.
Individual affiliate partners
- Abacus 340B Management
- altScripts Specialty Pharmacy
- Amerita Specialty Infusion
- Bell Pharmacy
- Diamond Pharmacy Services
- Elwyn Specialty Care
- HomeTown Drugs
- Hometown Pharmacy Solutions
- Medical Center Pharmacy
- Neighborhood Pharmacy
- Philadelphia Pharmacy, Inc.
- Stauffers Drug Store
- TDS, Inc.