Take Your Membership to the Next Level!
As a professional employed by a 340B Health member hospital/health system or a corporate partner, you are on the frontlines of implementing the 340B program and helping make lives better. To help you advance your career, build your network, broaden your expertise, and engage in much-needed advocacy to protect 340B, 340B Health is pleased to offer Individual Membership. This supplemental membership offering designed specifically for staff and management at 340B Health member institutions and firms, will enable you to:
- Receive early-bird booking for conference hotel room block at 340B Coalition conferences.
Be a leader in the 340B community
- Participate in the 340B Champions Recognition Program, designed to recognize and promote engagement and expertise among 340B professionals. Receive points for participating in educational and advocacy activities towards complimentary 340B Coalition conference registration and other incentives.
Develop your career and deepen your 340B knowledge
- Attend briefings, webinars, workshops, and networking events exclusively designed for Individual Members. For a complete listing of upcoming Individual Member events, click here. View and download resources and materials from past events here.
Learn About the 340B Health PAC
- Individual Members will have access to the 340B Health Political Action Committee (PAC). Individual Members desiring additional information about the activities of 340B Health PAC may contact Kathryn DiBitetto at email@example.com or (202) 536-2283. More information can be found here.
Individual Membership only costs $20 and your membership dues will be valid through December 31, 2019. To join this important 340B community as an Individual Member* today, please click the button below.
Already an Individual Member? Renew your membership here.
* Individual Membership is a supplemental offering only open to current 340B Health Institutional Members and Corporate Partners.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 536-2286.