340B Health offers corporate partnerships for pharmacy management/service companies, consulting firms, IT companies, distributors, and other businesses interested in helping hospitals ensure proper program oversight, increase access and improve health outcomes.
Corporate partners receive the following:
- Regular updates on key legislative and regulatory issues
- Consultations with 340B Health staff and counsel on business opportunities and technical assistance questions
- Access to many of 340B Health's reports and publications
- Opportunity to promote products and services to 340B Health members
- Attendance at 340B Health “member only” roundtables throughout the country
- Significant discounts on conference sponsorship and exhibiting activities
- Feature on the 340B Health website, Corporate Partner Compendium (a comprehensive guide that includes logos and descriptions of each of our partners), and in the 340B Corporate Partner Specialties Guide
Click here to view 2023 corporate partnership benefits. If you have any questions or would like to apply for corporate partnership, please contact Robin Hayes Wishom at email@example.com or 202-552-5856.