340B Health Member Benefits
Real-Time Information, Advocacy, Educational Programming and Networking
- Complimentary, 1:1 telephone consultations with our staff of attorneys and health system leaders on your hospital’s pressing questions about 340B compliance and implementation.
- Access to webinars covering major policy as well as operational and compliance issues at no charge or a reduced rate (depending on member level).
|Membership Level||Consultation Calls||Webinars|
- Access to The Exchange - our online community. The Exchange is your connection to an incredible resource of more than 7,000 of your peers at more than 1,400 hospitals nationwide who share your 340B challenges, uncertainties and successes.
- Eligibility to join our Individual Membership Program which is designed to meet the unique needs and interests of the 340B professional, including networking opportunities, career development initiatives, and access to special advocacy programs. Additionally, Individual Members will be eligible to contribute to the new 340B Health Political Action Committee (PAC).
- Real-time information through our members-only bulletin updates
- Discounted registration to the largest national 340B venues, the 340B Coalition winter and summer conferences, featuring all key stakeholders in 340B including hospitals, key federal regulatory agencies, Congress and the pharmaceutical industry
- Expert guidance to ensure responsible stewardship of 340B program or compliance, including audit preparation and audit findings
- Access to many online Members Only resources, including our audit tools, advocacy resource center, regulatory analysis, and more!
- Strategies for reducing costs under the 340B program
- Best practices case studies on how hospitals utilize 340B savings to benefit patients
- Sample policy and procedure guides
- Invitations to regional roundtable events, lobby days and educational programs
- Inventory management/split billing resources
- Leadership opportunities in advisory committees and Board activities
- Guidance on patient definition questions/challenges
- Guidance in developing contract pharmacy arrangements and pharmacy networks
- Assistance in collecting refunds on drug overpayments and challenging manufacturers over non-compliance, guidance to ensure compliance with key laws
Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Serve as your voice in Washington, DC on all 340B issues impacting hospitals
- Provide comprehensive federal and state 340B resources for members
- Create opportunities for hospitals to participate in ongoing efforts to:
- Educate Congress, federal agencies, and state legislatures and agencies on the crucial role 340B plays in enabling hospitals to fulfill their safety net missions and to serve their patients, particularly those with low incomes or live in rural areas
- Protect 340B hospitals from harmful pharmaceutical manufacturer and payer policies that undermine 340B
- Work with the Office of Pharmacy Affairs, Apexus and other stakeholders
- Participate in 340B Health Hill Days, where you and other hospitals advocate for 340B with your members of Congress
- Dialogue with Stakeholders on Manufacturer-Related 340B Issues
- Advice on manufacturer audit procedures and dispute resolution with manufacturers
- Tips and suggestion for steps to take when a manufacturer fails to provide 340B pricing
340B Health regularly communicates with manufacturers, wholesalers, and government officials regarding manufacturer-related 340B issues
Dialogue with the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Advice on audit procedures and dispute resolution
- Access to 340B contract specialists for failure to provide 340B price for covered outpatient drugs
- Sample letters to contact industry or government on potential 340B overpayments
- Meetings with manufacturers, distributors and government on troubleshooting issues
340B Health’s team is here to support you! Please contact Shane Kelley, Director of Member Services, at 202-552-5864 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To view 340B Health's dues structure, click here.