Individual member Events
Energy management: Fostering Resillience and Energy in a high stress environment
Tuesday, Novemeber 15, 2022
2:00-2:45 PM ET
SESSION DESCRIPTION: Everything you hope to achieve personally and professionally, presumes you have the energy to accomplish it. The more stressful your environment, the more rapidly it will dissipate your energy, leading to a loss of focus, passion, perspective and eventually even hope. This program will provide you the 5 keys to building a solid foundation of energy and resilience, so you can help the most important people in your life during these uncertain times.
Participants will learn:
- How to manage personal energy through oscillation patterns of stress and recovery throughout the day, especially in challenging circumstances
- The what, when and how of nutrition
- Simple strategies to incorporate exercise and movement into your daily routine
- Specific ways to prime the brain and body to foster a good night’s sleep
- Practical tools and techniques to recharge throughout the day for optimal energy and performance, personally and with your teams
- Dr. Heidi Hanna , Chief Energy Officer, Synergy Brain Fitness
- Shane Kelley, Director of Member Services, 340B Health
INTENDED AUDIENCE: This complimentary event is offered exclusively to Individual Members of 340B Health.
View past events here.